Adult Day Program
ADULT DAY PROGRAM serves adults and persons with disabilities who can benefit from participating in supervised group settings.
The curriculum includes:
- Individualized Plan of Care
- Group Exercise
- Adult Education Classes (including English as a Second Language, Art, History, and Computer Basics)
- Nutritious Meals and Snacks
- Balance and Mobility classes
- Social Work Services
- Fun with Friends
- Support Groups for Caregivers
Cost of Services may be covered by Long Term Health Care insurance, Family Caregiver Support Program Respite Care funds provided through the Caregiver Resource Center, SCAN health insurance for those who have these resources, or on a donation basis thanks to Federal Older Americans Act funds through the County of Orange Office on Aging (limited funds available).
TRANSPORTATION to and from the center may be provided by:
- Participant’s family
- Orange County Transportation Authority’s Access Program
- Acacia’s Senior Mobility Program (transportation provided by St. Anselm’s Cross-Cultural Community Center and Abrazar Community and Education Center).
For more information regarding the Adult Day Care Program, please contact our Program Director, Julie Duarte at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-530-1566.