Adult Day Health Care Program
ADULT DAY HEALTH CARE PROGRAM serves adults and persons with disabilities who need a higher level of care, but can still benefit from receiving services in a group setting.
In addition to the services of the Adult Day Program, the Adult Day Health Care Program also offers:
- Individualized Plan of Care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Nursing and Personal Care
- Monitoring of Vital Signs and Medications
- Dietary Counseling and Supervision
- Psychological Counseling
The Individualized Plan of Care is periodically reviewed by a team of specialists, including:
- Medical Director
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Program Director
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Professional Social Worker Staff
- Activities Supervisor
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
COST TO OUR PARTICIPANTS may be covered through Medi-Cal, Long Term Care Insurance, Regional Center of Orange County, Familty Caregiver Support Program Respite funds provided through the Caregiver Resource Center, and SCAN Insurance (with a co-pay of $15.00 per day) for those who qualify. Meals (breakfast, lunch, and snacks) are included.
TRANSPORTATION to and from the center may be provided by:
- Participant’s family
- Orange County Transportation Authority’s Access Program
- Acacia’s Senior Mobility Program (transportation provided by St. Anselm’s Cross-Cultural Community Center and Abrazar Community and Education Center).
For more information regarding the Adult Day Health Care Program, please contact our Program Director at email@example.com or call 714-530-1566.